MERCURY REMOVAL

Though the use of mercury has heavily declined, it is still quite common in the manufacturing process of industrial chemicals and in electrical and electronic applications, such as fluorescent lamps. Older mercury containing products may still be found in use today like light switches installed before 1970. The largest cause for concern on a work site is the inhalation of mercury vapour. Even the smallest of exposures can lead to impaired cognitive skills, chest pain, psychotic reactions, and other serious central nervous system effects.

CONTACT US

218-181 Carlaw Ave, Toronto, ON, M4M 2S1
Main: 647.427.4466